Oh brother, where art thou? - Casey A...

Oh brother, where art thou? - Casey Affleck interview

There are 2 comments on the Scotsman.com Living story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Oh brother, where art thou? - Casey Affleck interview. In it, Scotsman.com Living reports that:

Casey Affleck talks to Siobhan Synnot about finally stepping out of his sibling's shadow with the lead in a new film that for the first time leaves Ben behind the cameras Going up: Casey Affleck in his first ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scotsman.com Living.

CaseyBestsPitt

Duarte, CA

#1 Apr 6, 2008
Is B rad sweating because Casey was actually the star of AOJJBCJF?

Casey also has two sons with Summer Phoenix. Indiana August was named after River Phoenix's character in a movie. The second child's name has not been released.
Tex

Duarte, CA

#2 Apr 8, 2008
move over b rad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow thinks all your hate is good fo... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Gwyneth Paltrow t... 1
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
More from around the web