Paltrow Refuses To Congratulate Pitt

Full story: WDAE-AM Tampa

Check out celebrity exes ! Daily Entertainment Photos - "Get all the fashion, glamour and scandal here in pictures!" Gwyneth Paltrow has refused the opportunity to congratulate former fiance Brad Pitt on the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
tex

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2008

Judged:

Oh let's talk about something different!
Vince

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

tex wrote:
Oh let's talk about something different!
Why? This is about Gwen and her refusal to give congrats to Brad...what else under this topix can we talk about? Moving on to something else just requires that you look for a topix you want to discuss...simple...right?
Pamela

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

I actually think that is rather funny, Gwennie said that. She appears, these days, to be getting her grove back.
Vince

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

Judged:

Pamela wrote:
I actually think that is rather funny, Gwennie said that. She appears, these days, to be getting her grove back.
You got that right Pamela. Gone are those old lady dresses. She is looking HOTTER then ever!!!!Gwen has some class and she puts family first. She had great parents and upbringing....security and stability. They weren't gypsy. How can kids make friends and join clubs or sports if they are dragged all over the place? A home can have love but foster but be missing stability. Look at Olivia Newton-John's daughter, she had problems becuase bothe her parents were always away.
I want to see her in more minis...show them legs honey!!!!
Ver-Tex

Magnolia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Yawn. There's nothing of interest on this site. Blonde/Nic really falling down on the job and the others took their toys and went home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••