Gwyneth Paltrow Keeps Opening Her Mouth

Gwyneth Paltrow Keeps Opening Her Mouth

There are 5 comments on the A Socialite's Life story from Feb 13, 2006, titled Gwyneth Paltrow Keeps Opening Her Mouth. In it, A Socialite's Life reports that:

The woman can't seem to open her mouth without offending someone. While she's trying to make amends for some insulting comments about the British , she manages to insult her fellow Americans at the same time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Socialite's Life.

sue benson

AOL

#1 Feb 13, 2006
i think gwyneth paltrow is one of the most talented actresses around and the most beautiful in a very classy way. she does not offend me in any way, she is very intelligent, and says what is on her mind!
khanyi

Liverpool, UK

#2 Mar 21, 2006
I think that she should be very careful in the way she puts things. I don't think she means to insult anyone but she always seems to. There where many coments that she has made that rub people up the wrong way, she does'nt seem to understand the way she comes off. She always ends up making people dislike her. She needs to shut up and count her money. She really has nothing to complain about. She needs to get over herself and count her blessings and stop talking. Gwyneth's life has never been hard she has never had to work for anything and she seems very out of touch with reality. She gets that arrogance from her mother most probably. But she has a terrible way with words. One more thing that irritated me the judgment she made on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marriage. It would have been much easier on they now had they kept their personal lives private, I learnt my lesson at 24 Bitch please. Notes how when the mags ask her about her personal life, she is happy to brag about her husband who we all know is fucking some hot bitch behind her scacky ass.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Mar 31, 2006
khanyi wrote:
I think that she should be very careful in the way she puts things. I don't think she means to insult anyone but she always seems to. There where many coments that she has made that rub people up the wrong way, she does'nt seem to understand the way she comes off. She always ends up making people dislike her. She needs to shut up and count her money. She really has nothing to complain about. She needs to get over herself and count her blessings and stop talking. Gwyneth's life has never been hard she has never had to work for anything and she seems very out of touch with reality. She gets that arrogance from her mother most probably. But she has a terrible way with words. One more thing that irritated me the judgment she made on Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marriage. It would have been much easier on they now had they kept their personal lives private, I learnt my lesson at 24 Bitch please. Notes how when the mags ask her about her personal life, she is happy to brag about her husband who we all know is fucking some hot bitch behind her scacky ass.
Zowie! Ouch! My Word!!! Chip,chip! And good-golly, Miss molly!!! Please ease up on Mrs. Martin. That husband of hers may want to pinch your nose.
Blondie

Hyattsville, MD

#4 Mar 31, 2006
sue benson wrote:
i think gwyneth paltrow is one of the most talented actresses around and the most beautiful in a very classy way. she does not offend me in any way, she is very intelligent, and says what is on her mind!
Someone, give this woman a good script. She's good!
Metro_Chick

Spring, TX

#5 Feb 15, 2009
I can't help but like her! Her mom too.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow thinks all your hate is good fo... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Gwyneth Paltrow t... 1
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
More from around the web