Antonio Berardi Refused to Work With ...

Antonio Berardi Refused to Work With Lady Gaga, Cites a Meaninglessa Music

There are 1 comment on the New York Magazine story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Antonio Berardi Refused to Work With Lady Gaga, Cites a Meaninglessa Music. In it, New York Magazine reports that:

Not everyone in fashion is dying to get their wares on Lady Gaga. Antonio Berardi, who is perhaps best known for his heel-less shoes favored by Victoria Beckham , told Australia's Herald Sun he was offered the chance to work with her, and turned it down : "I was approached to design a clothing range with Lady Gaga but I knocked it back because I ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Magazine.

KJK

Nutley, NJ

#1 Dec 12, 2009
"But if he dresses a former Spice Girl and bases this decision off music, it begs the question: Does the line,"I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha" have more substance than,"Let's have some fun, this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick?"
I guess his career is so bad he needs to attach himself to GaGa for publicity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gwyneth Paltrow thinks all your hate is good fo... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Gwyneth Paltrow t... 1
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
More from around the web