I had depression, says Paltrow

I had depression, says Paltrow

There are 1 comment on the News24.com story from Apr 18, 2008, titled I had depression, says Paltrow. In it, News24.com reports that:

“I didn't know I had it until after it was over. I just didn't know what was wrong with me. I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down. I felt pessimistic.”

Gwyneth Paltrow suffered from postpartum depression following the birth of her two-year-old son Moses. via News24.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.com.

Gwyneth Fan

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2008
Its ok Gwyneth your still a great mom...I made this Mothers Day card for you!

http://www.MomYouRock.com/OAP839

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
News Paltrow on being World's Most Beautiful: Not true (Apr '13) May '13 The FIrst from la... 8
More from around the web