Gwyneth Paltrow's Anti-American Script

Gwyneth Paltrow's Anti-American Script

There are 3 comments on the National Ledger story from Dec 6, 2006, titled Gwyneth Paltrow's Anti-American Script. In it, National Ledger reports that:

And the Oscar for Most Dishonest Performance By a Spoiled Expatriate American Actress Trying to Dig Herself Out of a Public Relations Hole goes to...Gwyneth Paltrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

Chris

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2006
Americans live to work? Why yes they do Gwyn, because most were not born into families with money. We were not all born with looks which is obviously how you made your money, certainly not by intelligence. I would love to work to live. Unfortunately, for the majority of Americans that's not a reality. Your father was able to take you on your little fantasy trip to Paris when you were a child, because he made his money here in the U.S.A!!! I wonder where you would be right now if your father was from Afganistan, and you were raised there. What kind of conversations would you be having at the dinner table. You condradict yourself. You my dear are the spoiled rotten American. You haven't a clue about the real world. Words to live by, "I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet".
Jim

Liverpool, UK

#3 Dec 9, 2006
The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans? Hope she never reads Topix threads! Sounds like she is not being allowed to express her views in this article anyway. It sounds like the author has a grudge?
POW

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2006
Americans are so ready to hate someone, if she said that she did not mean it that way then she did not. and we do live to work. even if we have money we live to work. like she said its not a bad thing. dont hate on gwyneth because she was born into money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
News Paltrow on being World's Most Beautiful: Not true (Apr '13) May '13 The FIrst from la... 8
More from around the web