Two Lovers, one mystery

Two Lovers, one mystery

There are 4 comments on the The Age story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Two Lovers, one mystery. In it, The Age reports that:

THREE PHOTOS: Joaquin Phoenix stars with Vinessa Shaw and Gwyneth Paltrow in Two Lovers, which may be his last film.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Barbara

Gainesville, GA

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Two Lovers is an excellent movie. Joaquin Phoenix was incredible. He has so much sensitivity. I really hope this is not his last movie. I saw it at the Landmark cinema in Midtown Atlanta and cried my eyes out!(Still can't figure out why it had a limited release-Also saw Reservation Road there). Then I ordered the DVD. I picked it up Tues and watched it again.It was still just as powerful.
Damjana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#2 Aug 8, 2009
I saw the movie in KOlosej-Slovenia.Basicly,Joaqu in is my favourite actor.I cried too, coz he had so much love inside but on the other side, the other girl was "in the gane too".I really hope, Joaquin never stopped act,coz he's too good for do this.I like this guy a lot, his acting and what is important,Joaqiun is the most carismatic guy i've ever saw. Go Joaquin,go !!!
duh

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#3 Aug 8, 2009
Joaquin is big mistery to mee...
love these movies

Philippines

#4 Sep 17, 2009
I love the movies too. But these movies are awesome, i love gay films, gay movies and gay comedy, I really enjoy watching them and very interesting, all I can say its so cool, I canít explain much but just take a look and you will know why.
http://www.ariztical.com/filmsAZ/horror_in_th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwyneth Paltrow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
News Feds intercepted 722,000 illegal immigrants las... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Ron in Az 4
thanks to Gwenyth for her bravery re: Dante Mic... (Jan '07) Nov '13 Debbie 2
News Celebrity Birthdays, September 27 : Avril Lavig... (Sep '13) Oct '13 Avril Lavigne 4
What were the shoes that Gwyneth Paltrow wore i... (Jul '09) Sep '13 aileen 3
News Marvel's 'Iron Man 3' shows at Brush's Sands Th... (Jun '13) Jun '13 hakim 2
News Paltrow on being World's Most Beautiful: Not true (Apr '13) May '13 The FIrst from la... 8
More from around the web