must watch for gwar fans

Posted in the Gwar Forum

gwar gives cash to ppl

Yarmouth, ME

#1 Jan 22, 2007
what if a monster came up to u and gave u free cash well watch and find out
http://www.blender.com/video/891/GwarDolesOut...
Lordifan

Espoo, Finland

#4 Jul 18, 2007
GWAR look stupid band?He`s Look that a toys.
Lordi-fan90

Helsinki, Finland

#5 Jul 18, 2007
GWAR Is shit!(Lordi is the best band in the world)
Lordi fan33

Jämsä, Finland

#6 Jul 18, 2007
GWAR is shit! Lordi is best. Gwar Band is stupid and idiot!
Lord-Is-Better

Helsinki, Finland

#7 Jul 18, 2007
GWAR is stupid and indiont! GWAR is toys and from in hell!! FROM IN HELL!!! He's very, very VERY stupid and Lordi is better!
Lordi fan33

Jämsä, Finland

#8 Jul 18, 2007
I'am to sorry. I is lordi fan. I more come Asses GWAR band. I'am so so sorry:D Hopefully you No Angry to me. I'am to sorry as well GWAR band^^
Lordi-fan90

Helsinki, Finland

#9 Jul 19, 2007
Im sorry too:( Sorry...
Lordii rock

Finland

#10 Jul 19, 2007
Lordi is best
LOL

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2007
learn to freakin talk
Lordi rocks GWAR sucks

Kurikka, Finland

#12 Jul 29, 2007
Lol GWAR looks like toys! GO TO GROW UP IN THE TOYSHOP, GWAR!!!
Lordi fan 92

Finland

#13 Aug 1, 2007
GWAR says that lordi is childish copy of gwar...
http://www.siliconvalleywatcher.com/mt/archiv... <--- look the singer... do u think hes no childish?
http://www.drummersdigest.com/live/images/sto... <--- here is lordis drummer. thats what i call a great monster costume!
GWAR SUCK

Helsinki, Finland

#14 Aug 9, 2007
GWAR IS WOLRD STUBIEST BAND.... hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah ahah LORDI IN MILLION TIMES BETTER
petteri

Finland

#15 Aug 27, 2007
Lordifan wrote:
GWAR look stupid band?He`s Look that a toys.
Gwar is legend, lordi is just another shitty karaoke pop band from finland.
Lordi is best

Helsinki, Finland

#16 Aug 31, 2007
hahahaa, what is this GWAR?? laughable tale, I think..
kick4gwar

United States

#17 Nov 26, 2008
GWAR is by far, 10 times cooler than Lordi every was. Lordi is a crappy, cheezy, rock and roll band with a mongoloid for a lead singer. I think all of you Russians and Germans on here, or whatever you are, need to first: learn how to speak english, and second: check your taste in music. If Lordi was half of the band GWAR was, they would have made up their own gimmick instead of trying to steal one from GWAR and then claiming that they never heard of them.
kick4gwar

United States

#20 Nov 26, 2008
Lordi is best, I from Finland, cant speak english, GWAR is the stupidest, GWAR is in from hell, I am dumb. Broken english is new language. I eat d i c k cuz I from Finland. I eat am GWAR is an fan of when Finland is not good band in Finland.

You are idiots over there in finland. You need to figure out those vowels. Oh and again, Lordi sucks s h i t.
kjaatmteesn

Northfield, NJ

#21 Sep 27, 2009
dude, of course the finnish are gonna think a finnish band is better. they dont even sound the same. GWAR is by far a better band btw. lordi is just more of that bad 80's rock that everyone always hated.
MrD

Winter Springs, FL

#22 Apr 20, 2010
Um... you must be like 14 to even think that Lordi is a great band. GWAR will always be the FIRST to be the official monsters and rulers of earth. OH LORDI here comes GWAR!!!!!!! GWAR RULES BITCH!!! Oderus would kick the ever living crap out of Mr.Lordi. end of story.
Loordifan

Kauhava, Finland

#23 Nov 26, 2010
Lordi rocks! Gwar sucks!

Since: Dec 09

Flushing, NY

#24 Nov 6, 2011
GWAR rules great band RIP Cory.

Lordi can't Evan hold a candle to GWAR. There is no competition there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gwar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vapefest: Where e-cigarette camaraderie is in t... (Mar '14) Mar '14 perving like a boss 2
News Westboro Baptist Church Plan to Picket Jeff Han... (May '13) May '13 THEUNDEADTALKINGHEAD 1
Gwar is soooo jealous!! (Dec '08) Sep '12 Hamonthebone 5
News Gwar guitarist found dead (Nov '11) Sep '12 Hamonthebone 10
gwar bootlegs (May '12) May '12 GWAR rules 2
Your costumes sucs. (Dec '08) Dec '11 Gwar owns lordi 4
News Halloween weekend hot spots (Nov '11) Nov '11 Feel n with Herma... 1
More from around the web