"Where's the love Axl?" Slash's Wife ...

"Where's the love Axl?" Slash's Wife Disappointed by Axl Rose's Jimmy Kimmel Interview

There are 2 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Oct 27, 2012, titled "Where's the love Axl?" Slash's Wife Disappointed by Axl Rose's Jimmy Kimmel Interview. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

In distinct contrast to his normal behaviour Axl Rose was a) on time and b) giving an interview, with Jimmy Kimmel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Maria

Rosario, Argentina

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Poor lady .. she is in love with Axl .. she can't live without him .. she is angry because Axl didn't give her chilli burgers!
Perla is a FAT LOSER as her husband.
Haolegurl808

Pearl City, HI

#2 Nov 3, 2013
Maria wrote:
Poor lady .. she is in love with Axl .. she can't live without him .. she is angry because Axl didn't give her chilli burgers!
Perla is a FAT LOSER as her husband.
God I wish he'd divorce her! She (Perla) is a cancer on him...he never looks happy in pix with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns N' Roses Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more frosty (May '15) Sep 17 Deiter 2
News Lemmy Celebrates 70th With Rock Star Pals In Lo... (Dec '15) Sep 17 T bobe 2
News Captain Gets Job Back After Rock Star Helicopte... (May '15) May '15 Local 2
News This Day in Music History: January 8th (Jan '15) Mar '15 girlone 2
Same songs new players (Mar '15) Mar '15 girlone 1
HATS R us;Axl Rose (Dec '14) Dec '14 girlone 1
News U2 Send Sober Slash A Case Of Guinness (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hate bono 2
More from around the web