Death Magnetic An Unexpected Rebirth ...

Death Magnetic An Unexpected Rebirth for Metallica

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Death Magnetic An Unexpected Rebirth for Metallica. In it, Associated Content reports that:

"Time has taken its toll on you." Well said. Just two songs into a legendary career, Metallica had already pegged the root of its demise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

The Darbinator

Phenix City, AL

#1 Mar 16, 2009
I have been a Metallica fan for only 7-8 months now. I own a lot more of their old stuff. You know like Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets,...And Justice For All, and the Black Album. I love all of that stuff. They then began to change their style a little excluding Garage INC. because that was a cover album of older songs. I picked up Death Magnetic because it was getting great reviews...and it FUCKING ruled! It sounded like their old stuff. But since, at the time, I didn't hear their "different" stuff. So I picked up their worst reviewed album, St. Anger. It was pretty different and wasn't what I was expecting. But, I still thought it was a pretty great album. Just because it is different, doesn't make it bad. The point is, since the release of Death Magnetic, we know that the MIGHTY METALLICA is back and ready to kick some more ass in the metal world doing it the way they are famous for. Death Magnetic is their triumphant return!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grim Reaper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mark Leyner: 'Lord Gym' (Jan '13) Jan '13 Independent voter 1
More from around the web