Lawyers finding harmony in music

Lawyers finding harmony in music

There are 2 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 28, 2009, titled Lawyers finding harmony in music. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

If a defense attorney, a prosecutor and a judge were to walk into a music hall what would be the first thing they'd do? "Spend a half-hour arguing legal motions," veteran Los Angeles lawyer David Waller says one of his colleagues told him when he learned Waller would be toting his cello to a rehearsal of the fledgling Los Angeles Lawyers ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Fred

San Fernando, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
What's with these lawyers?? They have no more cases to be heard, tried, defend???

Normally, I have such disdain for lawyers who manipulate the system to get an acquittal and abolishing the death penalty. Johnny Cochran, F. Lee Bailey, Robert Kardashian, Joe Cavallo, Debra Hoffman, Eliot Spitzer, Mike Nifong, Thomas Mesereau, Stephen Yagman, Lance Ito, Rose Bird, Kamala Harris, Dale Coventry,... Just imagine them playing the trumpets and the violins.
Alcalde Villar

Woodland Hills, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Donde le female atty.? I have something they could blow!! adios

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grieg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYC trial for Texas woman charged in theft of G... (Oct '06) Mar '07 yuzu 2
More from around the web