Twilight Park in Woodlake goes big ti...

Twilight Park in Woodlake goes big time with Big & Rich concert

There are 6 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Jul 22, 2011, titled Twilight Park in Woodlake goes big time with Big & Rich concert. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

15. Gates open at 6 p.m. a Where: Twilight Park, 1099 W. Ropes Ave., Woodlake a Cost: $20 lawn seating to $50 to $75 reserved seating a Information: 1-800-GO-TWILIGHT or [email protected] a Website: www.TheTwilightPark.com a Refreshments: Food and beverages will be available for purchase More Former disc jockey Dave Daniels steps onto the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

Who

Hilmar, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2011
WHoooYeeahh it's the Macho Man Randy Savage with the wonderful Miss Elizabeth, coming atcha from the twilight park in the woodlake California.
We're gonna be catchin the Big and Rich WhoooYeah. Gonna shoot be a caged bear with a bow and arrow too. Whooyeah..
Troutman

Visalia, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
Alright. Good times in store.
Who

Hilmar, CA

#4 Aug 26, 2011
Whooyeah! It's the Macho Man Randy Savage comin at you live from the twilite park in the woodlake California
Who

Hilmar, CA

#5 Aug 26, 2011
Letsuh gettussa bearin a cage and shoot it with bows and arrows Whooyeeah!
BirdMan

Exeter, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2011
I rather be upgrading my pistol & rifle & drinking my beer then go to them Obama lovers!
Who

Los Gatos, CA

#7 Aug 28, 2011
Are you a teabagger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gretchen Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rise and Fall of the Redneck Woman: Gretchen Wi... (Feb '10) Sep '12 waymore 4
Gretchen's Farm For Sale (Oct '11) Jun '12 Blank 2
News ZZ Top Plots Late-Summer West Coast Tour Leg (May '12) May '12 Bluebonnets-Thistle 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News CMT names '06 award nominees, leaving the votin... (Feb '06) Dec '11 death by peanut b... 15
quesion (Oct '11) Oct '11 dana chace 1
News Gretchen Wilson doing what she loves (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sally Brown 1
More from around the web