Gretchen's Farm For Sale
Country Gal

Bohemia, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Does anyone know that Gretchen's farm is for sale. There is a YouTube Video showing the farmhouse and the surrounding houses. All are empty of furniture. I'm just really surprosed that gretchen would sell her property.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Country Gal wrote:
Does anyone know that Gretchen's farm is for sale. There is a YouTube Video showing the farmhouse and the surrounding houses. All are empty of furniture. I'm just really surprosed that gretchen would sell her property.
She such a dim-bulb and low-talent skank, don;t be surprised by anything she does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gretchen Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rise and Fall of the Redneck Woman: Gretchen Wi... (Feb '10) Sep '12 waymore 4
News ZZ Top Plots Late-Summer West Coast Tour Leg (May '12) May '12 Bluebonnets-Thistle 1
News Glenn Beck brings new tour to the Tulsa Convent... (Jan '10) Apr '12 Blank 18
News CMT names '06 award nominees, leaving the votin... (Feb '06) Dec '11 death by peanut b... 15
quesion (Oct '11) Oct '11 dana chace 1
News Twilight Park in Woodlake goes big time with Bi... (Jul '11) Aug '11 Who 6
News Gretchen Wilson doing what she loves (Jul '11) Jul '11 Sally Brown 1
More from around the web