Great White to play in Yucaipa

Great White to play in Yucaipa

There are 1 comment on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Great White to play in Yucaipa. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Rock group Great White will appear in Yucaipa in support of its latest album "Rising." The group, whose biggest success was in the 1980s, achieved its biggest hit with "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" on the 1989 album "...Twice Shy." The song reached No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Great Whit at angels

Hayward, CA

#1 May 16, 2009
Great white was good...but the band that opened for them was ROCKKKKEN They blew the crusty doors off great white...what a show!!!!!!! I came to see great white but left a fan of pickaxe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Great White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RI club owner in fatal fire case out of prison (Jun '09) Sep '13 bEstbUy 4
News Power restored to most parts of Syrian capital (Feb '13) Feb '13 truth always beat... 14
News US lawmakers meet with Iranian exiles in Paris (Feb '13) Feb '13 Cricket 23 1
News Deadly RI nightclub fire remembered 10 years later (Feb '13) Feb '13 Besara 2
News Kosovo celebrates 5 years of independence (Feb '13) Feb '13 european2012 1
News Rhode Island gov. looking to seize nightclub fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 radiofreeamerica 3
News Great White's Jack Russell rocks on despite tra... (Aug '10) Aug '10 big pooper 1
More from around the web