Rock Hall Induction: What's Wrong Wit...

Rock Hall Induction: What's Wrong With This Picture?

There are 1 comment on the Across the Great Divide story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Rock Hall Induction: What's Wrong With This Picture?. In it, Across the Great Divide reports that:

The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inducted a new class last night, and there was something very, very wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Across the Great Divide.

doublec

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Mar 13, 2007
the hall is in cleveland. i have no problem what that. and i really don't have a problem with the ceremonies being held in new york. or in philly, or detroit, or chicago, or memphis. all of these towns can rightfully claim they are a huge part of the history of rock. when they hold it in chicago, salute leonard chess; when in detroit salute barry gordy; when in memphis, salute stax-volt, etc. saluting the great armet ertugen(?)in ny is more than appropriate. rock is and has been everywhere for decades.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News [News] DJ Whoo Kid Talks 50 Cent's New Album, S... (Nov '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Foster care connects Grandmaster Flash with tee... (Aug '08) May '13 fekri kram 3
News Sylvia Robinson, 'The Mother of Hip-Hop,' passe... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Hubert Lester 1
News Gil Scott-Heron Is Back! (Nov '09) Nov '09 Frank 27
News Public Enemy tops VH1's greatest hip-hop song list (Sep '08) Apr '09 Lightman 4
News Big Daddy Kane, Melle Mel, KRS-One's NYC Takeov... (Aug '07) Dec '08 Ted low 3
News Pet Shop Boys are social satirists, not rappers (Nov '08) Dec '08 Wally Guzzer 3
More from around the web