Best entertainment bets for June 11-17

Best entertainment bets for June 11-17

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Best entertainment bets for June 11-17. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Opens today: I've never understood why theaters don't stage this Jerry Herman musical more often.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

anonymous

Redondo Beach, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
what the ****? what the **** is the matter with you people? What is the point of putting the following in you preview of Adam Lambert's concert?

"Still, Lambert has to feel a little pride in the fact that Allen's stop at the Fine Line last week drew a meager crowd of 550, while Lambert's Mystic Lake gig has been sold out for months."

A. That information about the crowd at the Fine Line is WRONG -- photos of Allen's gig clearly show a packed house. But god forbid you actually do a little fact-checking -- certainly not when the dacts contradict your statement
B. Even if (A) were true, Adam Lambert would never be happy about a friend of his not drawing well. Unlike the person who wrote this article, Adam isn't a bitter pr***.

you people should be ashamed of yourselves. This isn't journalism -- it is acting like a bitter, whiny jerk who can't get over the fact the person they wanted to win a stupid reality show came in 2nd.

Here's an idea -- leave Kris out of your articles involving Adam. Leave Adam out of your articles about Kris. That shouldn't be hard to do -- their season of Idol ended MORE THAN ONE YEAR AGO. Move the f*** on, already, and try to write stuff that doesn't come across as a bitter entitled fanboy -- okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web