Bourbon County smoke-free advocates p...

Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for smoking ban

There are 241 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Nov 20, 2011, titled Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for smoking ban. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Chuck Newberry, 51, of Paris prepares to sink a ball at Bezeau's Bluegrass Billiards in downtown Paris.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Daryl

Louisville, KY

#264 Dec 21, 2014
When you live in a free society where people and businesses have the right to choose whether they want to smoke or allow smoking you should respect their rights. You communists are always throwing your children in people's faces. As far as I know there is no smoking in schools, public buildings and many restaurants and bars. There are restaurants that allow smoking as well as bars. You have the right as a free citizen to use these restaurants. Yes smokers have rights to, I do not smoke and cannot be around smoke but I am not prepared to impose my health problems on someone else. Wake Up!!! Freedom is precious you will lose it if you abuse it. I also have environmental allergies should we ban trees, weeds and cars. I THINK NOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Funk Railroad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Flint-area members of Grand Funk Railroa... (May '15) May '15 cruizinsuezin 1
News Get your rock n' roll and seafood fix at the Po... (Mar '14) May '14 alisa201127 3
News 'Mark Farner' Electrifies Huge 'Blast Friday' C... (May '14) May '14 Suez 1
News Editorial: Grand Funk Railroad deserves place i... (May '14) May '14 Suez 1
News Lou Gramm, Mark Farner Among Stars Taking Part ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
News Travis Tritt, others perform at Soybean Festival (Sep '12) Sep '12 Goldy Locks 2
More from around the web