Brian Johnson Says New Ac/DC Album, Tour Are In The Works

Jul 13, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXXR-FM Minneapolis

“When you got nothing' you got nothing”

July 13, 2007 BRIAN JOHNSON Says New AC/DC Album, Tour Are In The Works AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson recently spoke to DailyRecord.com about his participation in the Classic Rock Cares tour, which raises money ... via KXXR-FM Minneapolis

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Oct 9, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2008

Moo Dogg wrote:
Sean Stan, have you heard of Airbourne? If so what do you think of 'em?
I like them. I think Bon Scott would of too!
Moo Dogg

Canterbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually when a modern band sounds like a '70s or '80s classic band, they just sound like an inferior, cheap version. Fortunately Airbourne kick the behind of ANY modern group and even some 'classic' bands too! I'm shocked at how good Airbourne are. I bet when you went to their concerts there would be all ages watching them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2008

Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text> Usually when a modern band sounds like a '70s or '80s classic band, they just sound like an inferior, cheap version. Fortunately Airbourne kick the behind of ANY modern group and even some 'classic' bands too! I'm shocked at how good Airbourne are. I bet when you went to their concerts there would be all ages watching them.
Just like ACDC!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about Live Wire? I am going to see them in Concert , I am hoping they Rock! I have heard they are great.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text> Usually when a modern band sounds like a '70s or '80s classic band, they just sound like an inferior, cheap version. Fortunately Airbourne kick the behind of ANY modern group and even some 'classic' bands too! I'm shocked at how good Airbourne are. I bet when you went to their concerts there would be all ages watching them.
What do you think about Live Wire? I am going to see them in Concert , I am hoping they Rock! I have heard they are great.
Moo Dogg

Canterbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2008

Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard their music. Sorry! Let me know if they are good!
sean

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

aireborne ???? lol, puts on the loudest concerts ive ever been too, im a 25 yr. metal head , and it hurt my ears , these guys rock,and are awesome , i recommend "airborne" to anybody,...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

sean wrote:
aireborne ???? lol, puts on the loudest concerts ive ever been too, im a 25 yr. metal head , and it hurt my ears , these guys rock,and are awesome , i recommend "airborne" to anybody,...
Bon Scott would have loved them too!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard their music. Sorry! Let me know if they are good!
They are an ACDC cover band and they are pretty good. I went to their show about a month ago, i went to see Airborne too and they were awesome!@
arizonahorizon

Bismarck, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

Hello to everyone! You're never to old to rock n' roll and AC/DC is the way I want to rock n' roll. Love to Brian Johnson he's my mentor if it weren't for him and his current success's such as Goddess Odyssey path of helen of Troy I won't be in my second year of college.
Moo Dogg

Canterbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2008

Are there any pics of the new album 'Black Ice' yet?
Rocko Slovenia

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

It been allready 25 years ago when I-ve been heard Back In Black to the first time and today I still love AC/DC. And the new album? Man,,, Black Ice ,, is KILLER album!! Long live to AC/DC! R.I.P. Bon Scott, allways sadly missed. Salute to all DC fans over the world!

That-s all, folks...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••