Brian Johnson Says New Ac/DC Album, T...

Brian Johnson Says New Ac/DC Album, Tour Are In The Works

There are 32 comments on the KXXR-FM Minneapolis story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Brian Johnson Says New Ac/DC Album, Tour Are In The Works. In it, KXXR-FM Minneapolis reports that:

“When you got nothing' you got nothing”

July 13, 2007 BRIAN JOHNSON Says New AC/DC Album, Tour Are In The Works AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson recently spoke to DailyRecord.com about his participation in the Classic Rock Cares tour, which raises money ... via KXXR-FM Minneapolis

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXXR-FM Minneapolis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Birddog

AOL

#1 Jul 14, 2007
Its cool that AC/DC is going back on tour and with a new "album" .I pretty much grew up with the Young boys ...and Bon. Kids today have no clue what we consider an album even is. Anyway ,I feel the need to look for some concert tix.

I'm on the Highway to Hell.

“Overkill Ironbound IS HOT!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2007
I love Bon Scott
Rocko

Velenje, Slovenia

#3 Oct 14, 2007
Yes, I love Bon Scott too ... more then anything in the music world. He will stay my hero till the end.
But show must go on, and Brian is the best replacement to Bon. And after five years of dryness I almost can-t waiting anymore on new DC album and tour.
This will be really great moment for all of us, wich love this band.

Location hidden

#4 Oct 15, 2007
Rocko wrote:
Yes, I love Bon Scott too ... more then anything in the music world. He will stay my hero till the end.
But show must go on, and Brian is the best replacement to Bon. And after five years of dryness I almost can-t waiting anymore on new DC album and tour.
This will be really great moment for all of us, wich love this band.
True, but they have not had a really good album since Back in Black. I will support it if its decent. I know in my heart, Bon cant ever be replaced completely.
Rocko

Slovenia

#5 Oct 16, 2007
Yea, Bon can-t ever be replaced completely, I agree 1000% with this your opinion, Sean Stan.
But he is gone and we can-t return him back anymore.

For me is the last really great album For Those About To Rock We Salute You. All albums after are more or less good, but no one is bad!

I think that we shouldn-t expect some new BIB, becouse band is allready made everything and much more to rock. I hope that the new album will not to be their last one:)

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2007
Rocko wrote:
Yea, Bon can-t ever be replaced completely, I agree 1000% with this your opinion, Sean Stan.
But he is gone and we can-t return him back anymore.
For me is the last really great album For Those About To Rock We Salute You. All albums after are more or less good, but no one is bad!
I think that we shouldn-t expect some new BIB, becouse band is allready made everything and much more to rock. I hope that the new album will not to be their last one:)
They have a new DVD called Plug me In that has "The Bon Scott Years" 75-79 and "Brian Johnson Years" 81-2003 that was just released today in the USA! I justheard a couple live tracks and its killer. I heard School Days and Live wire. Amazing sound and Bon is still the best ever, EVER!
Rocko

Velenje, Slovenia

#7 Oct 16, 2007
Very good! I was made advance booking with Sony before just a few days ago. I-ve been waiting on consignment now...

Since: Jun 07

S.W. Florida

#8 Oct 18, 2007
Even though AC/DC has always has been one of my all-time favorite bands, I won't be going to their concert.
Their last couple of albums sucked in my opinion, and I'm afraid the concert would be a big disappointment.
I've noticed that when the old rocker's put go on tours after this long, their voices just weren't what they used to be, they're out of breath and look like they're going to drop over...
So yeah, I'd rather remember them for the Gods they were
Rocko

Slovenia

#9 Oct 18, 2007
A couple of last albums are maybe not so great like BIB, FTATR or Bon era stuff, but still they are good enought! And the new album and Tour will come. Finally, becouse I really can-t wait anymore. And who else is capable to made such concerts, like DC does? No one! Long live to AC/DC!!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 18, 2007
I still love ACDC regardless of all the average albums since Back in Black etc... They still can put on a great live show and they still rock!
BRIAN

Pompano Beach, FL

#11 Jan 8, 2008
Rocko wrote:
A couple of last albums are maybe not so great like BIB, FTATR or Bon era stuff, but still they are good enought! And the new album and Tour will come. Finally, becouse I really can-t wait anymore. And who else is capable to made such concerts, like DC does? No one! Long live to AC/DC!!
actually brian had sergury on his voice to make it like older brian. i personally like brian more becuz i was introduced to acdc live when i was 3 and nvr get ovr it. but i also love bon. anyways none of us cud be doing wat these guys r doin when we r in the 50's or 60's
chris

RĂ³dos, Greece

#12 Jan 17, 2008
i dont know what are you talking about but Brian Johnson is great singer more than Bon Scott.Brian can feel the music,can make you feel like you are in the stage and rock....not like the others rock bands,when they are in a stage they think that they are kinks.....Brian makes you that you are a part of this music......he is the man!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2008
chris wrote:
i dont know what are you talking about but Brian Johnson is great singer more than Bon Scott.Brian can feel the music,can make you feel like you are in the stage and rock....not like the others rock bands,when they are in a stage they think that they are kinks.....Brian makes you that you are a part of this music......he is the man!!!!!!!
careful not to wake the dead!
Rocko

Maribor, Slovenia

#14 Jan 18, 2008
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
careful not to wake the dead!
Agree
Moo Dogg

UK

#15 Apr 12, 2008
Sean Stan wrote:
I still love ACDC regardless of all the average albums since Back in Black etc... They still can put on a great live show and they still rock!
Sean Stan, I just heard they're in the studio with producer Brendan O'Brien (Pearl Jam).

Location hidden

#16 Apr 12, 2008
Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sean Stan, I just heard they're in the studio with producer Brendan O'Brien (Pearl Jam).
That is cool. It will interesting to see how it sounds. I am sure it will be pretty good and still better than most of the new Rock out there.
Moo Dogg

UK

#17 Apr 16, 2008
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is cool. It will interesting to see how it sounds. I am sure it will be pretty good and still better than most of the new Rock out there.
It will probably be the best album they've made since 'Black In Black'.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 16, 2008
Moo Dogg wrote:
<quoted text>
It will probably be the best album they've made since 'Black In Black'.
We'll that wont take too much effort because most of them have been mediocre since that album. I think the new one is going to ROCK too!!!!!!!!
Moo Dogg

UK

#19 Apr 17, 2008
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll that wont take too much effort because most of them have been mediocre since that album. I think the new one is going to ROCK too!!!!!!!!
Bet you any money it'll be heavier than any album since 'For Those About To Rock'...and you're right it'll ROCK harder than any album released this year!
Moo Dogg

UK

#20 Apr 24, 2008
Sean Stan, have you heard of Airbourne? If so what do you think of 'em?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Funk Railroad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Flint-area members of Grand Funk Railroa... (May '15) May '15 cruizinsuezin 1
News Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) Dec '14 Daryl 241
News Get your rock n' roll and seafood fix at the Po... (Mar '14) May '14 alisa201127 3
News 'Mark Farner' Electrifies Huge 'Blast Friday' C... (May '14) May '14 Suez 1
News Editorial: Grand Funk Railroad deserves place i... (May '14) May '14 Suez 1
News Lou Gramm, Mark Farner Among Stars Taking Part ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Scott Weiland, Morrissey, and Mark Farner -- is... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
More from around the web