Want A Ticket For The National Christ...

Want A Ticket For The National Christmas Tree Lighting?

There are 3 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Want A Ticket For The National Christmas Tree Lighting?. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

WASHINGTON, DC -- It's one of the hottest events of the holiday season. The lighting of the National Christmas tree on the Ellipse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

oddball

Romney, WV

#1 Oct 1, 2007
We have'nt had Holloween and Thanksgiving yet!! I know the holidays will soon be fast approaching,and yet, here we go again where they will start playing Christmas music after Halloween. I'm all for the good cheer and good times with friends and loved ones,but come on, do I really need to have Christmas shoved in my head NOW??!!
Sad Sack

Hyattsville, MD

#3 Oct 2, 2007
Oddball,

Better the concept shoved in your face, than a Christmas tree up your nose!

lol
oddball

Romney, WV

#4 Oct 2, 2007
Sad Sack wrote:
Oddball,
Better the concept shoved in your face, than a Christmas tree up your nose!
lol
Yeah really,I mean come on, let's enjoy enjoy each day that we have on this Earth and then when the holidays are here,then it's time time to have fun.I think people are stressed enough as it is. The economy does'nt look to promising,then we'll be hearing about how these big GIANT retailers did'nt make a dollar or two from selling their cheap wares on us poor ol' consumers. Sometimes I think the GIANTS get mad at us consumers because we did'nt come into shop at their store. WELL TOO F@#$ING BAD!! I have bills to pay,I have to feed the kids,clothe them,keep them warm(That's another subject). I have to make sure that the house does'nt fall apart. Oh yeah!! Don't forget about the transportation department,have to keep the machine well oiled!! The list goes on and on,please don't get me wrong I enjoy the holidays,BUT WHY THE F#$% SO EARLY????!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogwood Festival lineup announced (Feb '10) May '12 waverly place 52
News Perry Edge Promotions Releases Southern Gosple ... (Feb '11) Feb '12 dumborblindwife 2
News 'Mr. Country-Gospel' Bob Willis dies (Jul '09) May '11 ms_tickled 2
Helloooooooooooo.... (Apr '11) Apr '11 _Reader_ 2
News Fifteen Double E Promotions Artist's Chart on F... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jimmy sandwich man 4
News Bluegrass-Country-Gospel Music and Variety Show (Aug '10) Aug '10 juggalo 3
News June is Black Music Month (Jun '10) Jun '10 I Am The Riddler 3
More from around the web