'Mr. Country-Gospel' Bob Willis dies

'Mr. Country-Gospel' Bob Willis dies

There are 2 comments on the The Tennessean story from Jul 14, 2009, titled 'Mr. Country-Gospel' Bob Willis dies. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

Bob Willis, the preacher and musician known as 'Mr. Country-Gospel,' died Friday, July 10, at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Louisville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Lindsey

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 21, 2009
It was so nice to read this article and see just how many people were touched by Bob's music. Bob was my great uncle and he was such a wonderful man who loved his family and he loved spreading the word of God. His ministry will be a blessing for many years to come!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2011
Never heard of him in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gospel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogwood Festival lineup announced (Feb '10) May '12 waverly place 52
News Perry Edge Promotions Releases Southern Gosple ... (Feb '11) Feb '12 dumborblindwife 2
Helloooooooooooo.... (Apr '11) Apr '11 _Reader_ 2
News Fifteen Double E Promotions Artist's Chart on F... (Feb '11) Mar '11 jimmy sandwich man 4
News Bluegrass-Country-Gospel Music and Variety Show (Aug '10) Aug '10 juggalo 3
News June is Black Music Month (Jun '10) Jun '10 I Am The Riddler 3
News Desert Reign to perform in Lamar for a second time (Aug '09) Aug '09 capitalist 1
More from around the web