A season in 'Hell's Kitchen'

A season in 'Hell's Kitchen'

There are 2 comments on the The Columbian story from Jul 26, 2009, titled A season in 'Hell's Kitchen'. In it, The Columbian reports that:

PATRICK WYMORE/FOX Skyview High School graduate Amanda Davenport, from left, and fellow contestant Tony D'Alessandro have their dishes tasted by Chef Gordon Ramsay during the season premiere of 'Hell's Kitchen.' When the sixth season of "Hell's Kitchen" premieres tonight on Fox, Clark County viewers might recognize a familiar face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbian.

Tomas white

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Who would even eat food made by this filthy mouthed pathalogically pissed off creature. He is an insult to the beauty of cooking.

Since: Nov 09

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2009
while he is a little of the cuff, he is an amazing chef and expects perfection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordon Ramsay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food survey Apr '16 sarah 1
News We're making tracks with chef Ramsay (May '15) May '15 Rachael 1
News Gordon Ramsay loses pub rent battle (Jan '15) Jan '15 jules 3
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
News Closed: Peter's, Babylon; Tennessee Jack's, E.I... (Jul '09) Jul '14 Margie 57
News Serbia hire Mandelson as adviser to help the co... (Jun '14) Jun '14 blimey 3
More from around the web