PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

meat rules

Minneapolis, MN

#320 Jun 2, 2012
meat ftw

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#321 Jun 2, 2012
hunters are cowards is the biggest troll here. i suggest everyone stops replying to this ignoramus. it's what it wants since it's mommy and daddy obviously abandoned it many years ago.
stop replying to it and it will go away...

“I'm not listening.”

Since: Feb 10

Ravena, NY

#322 Jun 2, 2012
centereach ny wrote:
hunters are cowards is the biggest troll here. i suggest everyone stops replying to this ignoramus. it's what it wants since it's mommy and daddy obviously abandoned it many years ago.
Darn! I was going to describe the wonderful BBQ I just had for it.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#324 Jun 2, 2012
centereach ny wrote:
Only a troll would say that. Sane, sensible readers are well aware of who the TROLLS are, and you are one of them. Not even ONE of you trifling trolls have posted a single relevant on topic thought. You all are too busy thinking you are amusing and making asinine juvenile jokes. the topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY and I happen to be one of the few who actually cares about animals. I posted links and spoke out against animal cruelty. The rest of you TROLLS have carried on acting like the dimwitted asses you are. I see one of the the other trolls already followed up your whiny post with an asinine troll remark. Carry on trolls..
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#325 Jun 2, 2012
Back ON TOPIC:

http://www.livescience.com/7761-fish-feel-pai...

Fish feel pain. ALL animals with central nervous systems feel pain.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#326 Jun 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I clearly stated that the production of 'meat' over uses resources, pollutes water, soil, and air
Again Chim Chim, you describe damn near every industry known to man.
What are you to do about all the other industries that our society thrives on?
Humans are here. We are part of this planet.
Pull up your nasty big mama panties and get over it.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#327 Jun 2, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Again Chim Chim, you describe damn near every industry known to man.
What are you to do about all the other industries that our society thrives on?
Humans are here. We are part of this planet.
Pull up your nasty big mama panties and get over it.
Pay attention TROLL. The topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. Not only is animal agriculture CRUEL, but it is over using resources, it's polluting the soil, water and air that we all SHARE, and it is devastating human health. Try to pay attention you trifling no life TROLL. Go pull up your filthy grandma panties and quit making an ass of yourself. Get lost, you witless no life troll.

KEEP OUT

#328 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>Pay attention TROLL. The topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. Not only is animal agriculture CRUEL, but it is over using resources, it's polluting the soil, water and air that we all SHARE, and it is devastating human health. Try to pay attention you trifling no life TROLL. Go pull up your filthy grandma panties and quit making an ass of yourself. Get lost, you witless no life troll.
If those are truly your concerns then maybe you should consider promoting hunting.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#329 Jun 2, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>If those are truly your concerns then maybe you should consider promoting hunting.
stfu scumbag. Obviously you can't comprehend the meaning of ANIMAL CRUELTY because you are animal hating scumbag. get the eff off of the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums you despicable animal murdering POS. You COWARDS prove your cowardice every time you post on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums. Thanks for showing what an insecure, witless COWARD you are, not that any proof was needed since most people already know that hunters are COWARDS. Be sure to humiliate yourself some more.

“I'm not listening.”

Ravena, NY

#330 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>Pay attention TROLL. The topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. Not only is animal agriculture CRUEL, but it is over using resources, it's polluting the soil, water and air that we all SHARE, and it is devastating human health. Try to pay attention you trifling no life TROLL. Go pull up your filthy grandma panties and quit making an ass of yourself. Get lost, you witless no life troll.
So I am to assume you wear only cotton clothes and hemp sandals and live in a tent, travel by horse and buggy? Oh wait! YOU are on the internet! Anything you buy mainstream has been made by a polluting factory in some fashion. You grow all your own food? If not then you are contributing to pollution. Sorry, climb off your high horse I don't buy it.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#331 Jun 2, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>So I am to assume you wear only cotton clothes and hemp sandals and live in a tent, travel by horse and buggy? Oh wait! YOU are on the internet! Anything you buy mainstream has been made by a polluting factory in some fashion. You grow all your own food? If not then you are contributing to pollution. Sorry, climb off your high horse I don't buy it.
Probably not, but PSYCHO/HAC uses the words karma and peace. I'll bet she smells like patchouli and BO.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#332 Jun 2, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>So I am to assume you wear only cotton clothes and hemp sandals and live in a tent, travel by horse and buggy? Oh wait! YOU are on the internet! Anything you buy mainstream has been made by a polluting factory in some fashion. You grow all your own food? If not then you are contributing to pollution. Sorry, climb off your high horse I don't buy it.
Pay attention you trifling TROLL, the topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. The fact that trolls like you can't refute intelligently or even stay on topic merely displays what an ignorant fool you are. You haven't posted a single relevant or remotely intelligent thought. All you do is bitch and whine and make asinine, juvenile comments. Get lost, troll.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#333 Jun 2, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not, but PSYCHO/HAC uses the words karma and peace. I'll bet she smells like patchouli and BO.
STILL flailing/FAILING and making an ass of yourself?? Of course you are, that's what all no life dlckless cowards do when they lack dignity, pride and intelligence. Carry on, witless, trifling TROLL.

KEEP OUT

#334 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>Pay attention you trifling TROLL, the topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. The fact that trolls like you can't refute intelligently or even stay on topic merely displays what an ignorant fool you are. You haven't posted a single relevant or remotely intelligent thought. All you do is bitch and whine and make asinine, juvenile comments. Get lost, troll.
"Refute intelligently"?
Shouldn't you offer something intelligent to refute?

You puke up the same crap and can't defend any of it when scrutinized.

Keep beating that tire swing, Chim Chim. We'll keep throwing you peanuts.

“I'm not listening.”

Ravena, NY

#335 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>Pay attention you trifling TROLL, the topic here is ANIMAL CRUELTY. The fact that trolls like you can't refute intelligently or even stay on topic merely displays what an ignorant fool you are. You haven't posted a single relevant or remotely intelligent thought. All you do is bitch and whine and make asinine, juvenile comments. Get lost, troll.
YOU are the one who brought up pollution. Kind of fitting...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#336 Jun 2, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>"Refute intelligently"?
Shouldn't you offer something intelligent to refute?
You puke up the same crap and can't defend any of it when scrutinized.
Keep beating that tire swing, Chim Chim. We'll keep throwing you peanuts.
LOL--you do nothing BUT troll here and spew your asinine crap about your 'lumpy' and 'chim chim' and tire swings. stfu, you trifling TROLL. You have ZERO interest in the topic and nothing even remotely intelligent to contribute here. You are just another animal murdering scumbag who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day in and day out because you fear ARAs. Get lost, witless, trifling troll.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#337 Jun 2, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who brought up pollution. Kind of fitting...
No sh#t, troll. The topic is ANIMAL CRUELTY and besides the FACT that mass murdering animals for 'food' being cruel, it is also polluting our environment. I realize dimwitted trolls like you don't give a dam' about what is happening in the real world, but there actually are people here who CARE beyond their own selves. Get lost, you trifling troll and quit begging for my attention.

KEEP OUT

#338 Jun 2, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who brought up pollution. Kind of fitting...
Keep in mind that you're dealing with the absolutely most insane person on topix.

A logical discussion you will never see from her. She's pretty entertaining when she has one of her epic implosions though.

“I'm not listening.”

Ravena, NY

#339 Jun 2, 2012
<quoted text>No sh#t, troll. The topic is ANIMAL CRUELTY and besides the FACT that mass murdering animals for 'food' being cruel, it is also polluting our environment. I realize dimwitted trolls like you don't give a dam' about what is happening in the real world, but there actually are people here who CARE beyond their own selves. Get lost, you trifling troll and quit begging for my attention.
You still don't understand that this is offbeat, do you?
Known for irreverent humor and just having fun this is not an animal rights forum.
Don't like it? Go back to your animal rights forum, you will only be ridiculed here. Just some friendly advice.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#340 Jun 2, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>You still don't understand that this is offbeat, do you?
Known for irreverent humor and just having fun this is not an animal rights forum.
Don't like it? Go back to your animal rights forum, you will only be ridiculed here. Just some friendly advice.
WRONG, clearly it is YOU who doesn't understand. This is an article from the HUFFINGTON POST and it is posted on the ANIMAL RIGHTS forum on topix. The article wasn't humorous in the least. Did you even read the article?? Did you watch the video?? I doubt it. There is NOTHING humorous about animal cruelty and only a TROLL would find humor in the suffering of other beings. Get lost, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordon Ramsay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Obama appears on 'MasterChef Junior' Mar 17 Pasquali 1
Food survey (Apr '16) Apr '16 sarah 1
News We're making tracks with chef Ramsay (May '15) May '15 Rachael 1
News Gordon Ramsay loses pub rent battle (Jan '15) Jan '15 jules 3
News One of TV's sweetest shows MasterChef Junior is... (Nov '14) Nov '14 caroleyu 2
News Gordon Ramsay stars in - MasterChef,' - Hotel H... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bloodonhishands 1
News Closed: Peter's, Babylon; Tennessee Jack's, E.I... (Jul '09) Jul '14 Margie 57
More from around the web