Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 2, 2012
So, there's two Glen Campbell forums: an "official" one that no one official cares about, and an "unofficial" one. Why the feud? I got on the "official" one and saw the mods acting in an unprofessional manner, calling the mods of the unofficial one out. I can't see the "unofficial" board without joining, so I don't know if there were any words from them.

Can't we just love Glen Campbell in peace?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Hi, I'm the moderator BuddyOfHolly on OurGlen.

You need to know that the moderators on the old forum were pretty much bullies, and only people who kissed their butts got along well. They're too old to understand how to run an internet forum.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2012
That's a shame.
Kris Helms

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 30, 2012
11/30/12
What is the present status of Glen Campbell's health? There was something about him on the national news tonight, but they did not say what it was--nothing that I do not already know.
OFFICIAL FORUM

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Come join!
The Official Glen Campbell Forum has been around since 1997! We are the original forum with long-time members, new members, and readers/visitors. We are a happening, lively community!
We discuss everything from Glen's session work, his upcoming documentary (est. 2013), current news, past achievements and honors, Glen on TV, Glen's discography, new DVD/CD releases, Glen and TJ, and more, so much more! Musicians post on this forum, too.
Further, we are linked to the Official Glen Campbell Website, the Glen Campbell (Official) Facebook Page, Glen Campbell (Official) YouTube, and more.
Look for us at:
http://glencampbellmusic.com/links/
We look forward to meeting you on the forum!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2013
The official forum sucks. It's outdated, the moderators are likeable to Nazis, and they like to bully members and ex-members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glen Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glen Campbell children fighting wife's control ... Mar '15 Gelliescent 2
News We may be able to reverse early Alzheimer's Dec '14 gsddx 1
News Glen Campbell's Condition Deteriorates, Wife De... (Jun '14) Sep '14 misterr336 3
News Australian troops sent to Iraq to protect Austr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Myth Buster 1
News Glen Campbell Readies New Album of 'Haunting' R... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Tom 1
News Like To Cry? Watch This New Glen Campbell Video (Sep '12) Jun '13 John Wright 2
News Family, music help Glen Campbell in his valiant... (May '13) May '13 Cal 1
More from around the web