Pryce and Anderson to Star in New Don...

Pryce and Anderson to Star in New Donmar Productions

There are 1 comment on the www.playbill.com story from Sep 27, 2008, titled Pryce and Anderson to Star in New Donmar Productions. In it, www.playbill.com reports that:

"X-Files" star Gillian Anderson, previously seen on the London stage in What the Night Is For at the Comedy Theatre and The Sweetest Swing in Baseball at the Royal Court, will play Nora in Ibsen's A Doll's House (running May 14, 2009-July 18, 2009

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.playbill.com.

Since: Jun 08

Syktyvkar, Russia

#1 Sep 28, 2008
It will be "to good to be true" if I have a chance to attend the play! Oh, how I wish I did!
Now many girls in our inet group decided to read the original version of the play by Henrik Ibsen.
(Usually we read everything in adaptation of which Gilly plays in or smh connected with her characters (Scully's Moby Dick for ex-le)- all of a sudden a book becomes interesting,useful in different respects, worth reading...Let her play in all books adaptations included into a programme of education =))) or just good ones...
I know that the play has a lot of versions, and there are even film and radio adaptations of it. I wonder what ending contemporary playwright Zinnie Harris chose for his 2009 version.
I think, Gilian is a great choise for playing Nora. It's not enough to be only a gifted actor to play such a complex and contradictory character...Good luck, Gilly! We're always with You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillian Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X-Files wardrobe does not suit David Duchovny Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News David Duchovny: 'I'm open to doing 'The X-Files... (May '15) May '15 Marvin 1
News Illuminate Film Festival to screen Sold, Q and ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 MumraTheEvaLiving 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Paul Michael 2
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... (Mar '15) Mar '15 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Surprise Me (Oct '12) Jan '14 looker 3
More from around the web