Review: 'The X-Files: I Want to Believe'

Full story: Chicago Tribune
PLOT Mulder and Scully are drawn back into the life of the strange when an FBI agent is abducted and the only way to find her is through a clairvoyant, pedophile priest. Full Story
Eve47

Lexington, OK

#1 Jul 26, 2008
would have given the movie two of four stars as well. I do not agree with the above comment that the movie sucks.

It started out slow, and got better as it went on. The movie needed more action and less conversation.

All in all the film was just ok. The "Silence of the Lamb" comparisson was accurate.

For what it is worth, my oppinion is that the FBI agents played their parts well, the two leads in the film (Scully and Mulder)were dragging.
Derf

Warwick, RI

#2 Jul 26, 2008
Well, the whole show is based on the two main leads. Amd if they are lame then the entire picture is lame. This film reminds me a little of Silence of the Lambs but it couldn't hold a candle to that film.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillian Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surprise Me (Oct '12) Jan '14 looker 3
Duchovny and Anderson say they want more 'X-Files' (Oct '13) Nov '13 MsDi 2
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Are Open to... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dr Stinko 2
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson Struggle Wi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Kate 1
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Jan '13) Jan '13 Liubov 1
Report: Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny Mar... (Oct '12) Dec '12 bkCENTURIES 4
"Great Expectations" First Trailer - Starring G... (Dec '11) Dec '11 snowywhite 1

Gillian Anderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE