`X-Files' star Gillian Anderson is pr...

`X-Files' star Gillian Anderson is pregnant -- Celebrity, Kirst...

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 4, 2008, titled `X-Files' star Gillian Anderson is pregnant -- Celebrity, Kirst.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Gillian Anderson and her boyfriend, Mark Griffiths, are expecting their second child this fall, her manager, Connie Freiberg, said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Good Golly Miss Molly

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 4, 2008
I think the b*itch should just get married and stopped getting knocked up by her boyfriend.
What a s*l*u*t
JUST GET OVER IT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jun 4, 2008
No one cares what you think!
Billy Bob

San Jose, CA

#3 Jun 4, 2008
Why all the media coverage about
who is pregnant?

JustGet... The fans care. They lap this
junk up and can't get enough and the
media knows it.
Conrad Artiste

Englewood, CO

#4 Jul 21, 2008
I think this should have been a TV movie. This theme is over played. If Darth Vader or Klingon pop up I am really going to be mad.
Anon

Pakistan

#5 Sep 25, 2008
Good Golly Miss Molly! U r a slut.How dare u call GA a bitch. Rather than congratulating that's all u can say.As for as i am concerned, i wish her happiness and success for her upcoming life.

Since: Jun 08

Petrozavodsk, Russia

#6 Sep 25, 2008
Yes, I agree with Anon. It's up to Gilly what to do. Who gave you the right to call Her like that.
Even if you don't care for Her you should respect her at least as a person (who is, probably, older than you) and as a woman...
If you have some problems She has nothing to do with it. She will never see this, but we do, and we don't like it.

But today I enlarged my vocabulary(passive) with the word s**t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gillian Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News X-Files wardrobe does not suit David Duchovny (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News David Duchovny: 'I'm open to doing 'The X-Files... (May '15) May '15 Marvin 1
News Illuminate Film Festival to screen Sold, Q and ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 MumraTheEvaLiving 1
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Paul Michael 2
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... (Mar '15) Mar '15 A_Friend 2
News The truth has always been there (Feb '15) Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Surprise Me (Oct '12) Jan '14 looker 3
More from around the web