Geronimo v. Obama

Geronimo v. Obama

There are 3 comments on the Lawyers Weekly USA story from Aug 16, 2010, titled Geronimo v. Obama. In it, Lawyers Weekly USA reports that:

With his poll numbers cratering and troubles mounting, at least President Obama needn't be concerned with the whereabouts of Geronimo's bones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lawyers Weekly USA.

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 25, 2010
No only should the government make Yale return Geronimo's skull, I would like to also see a Presidential Pardon for Geronimo.

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
The Man was born Free And He was threw in JAIL AND POW He couldnt Go HOME FREE BUT NOT FREE He Walking the earth not in peace Set Him Free so He can Be Free AFTER DEATH i am His grand grand grand grand daughter Set Him Free

StormFront Trooper 7

Since: Dec 11

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Geronimo would have had Obama scalp in his lodge using it for a brillo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Geronimo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Mexico proposes sale of Fort Bayard, nation... (Feb '14) Feb '14 The rest of the s... 14
News Geronimo's bones, Skull and Bones; the legend l... (Mar '09) Aug '13 Kelvin cole 16
News Tribal leaders seek presidential apology (Aug '11) Jul '12 Injun Wizard 4
News Many Indians irked, but not surprised, by use o... (May '11) Mar '12 Navajoman 20
News Fort Sill Apaches win reservation in New Mexico (Dec '11) Dec '11 happy camper 8
News Fort Sill Apaches win reservation in New Mexico... (Nov '11) Dec '11 silver and gold 7
News Fort Sill Apache Chairman Seeks Apology from Pr... (May '11) May '11 Colorado Chick 3
More from around the web