Gerard Depardieu - Depardieu's Turkey...

Gerard Depardieu - Depardieu's Turkey Trick

There are 1 comment on the ContactMusic.com story from Dec 24, 2008, titled Gerard Depardieu - Depardieu's Turkey Trick. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Caption: * GUILLAUME DEPARDIEU DIED AT 38 French actor Gerard Depardieu 's son GUILLAUME died on Monday at the Garches hospital near Paris.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Captain A

Reno, NV

#1 Dec 24, 2008
This is that "B" rate French movie actor ive been trying to think of. This is the only French actor that I have ever heard of and I have never seen a French movie in an American theater in my life. Thats why I cant understand why there is a film festival in france....they dont make any good films. This guy looks like halve his face is falling off...hes a Fat Frencie to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gerard Depardieu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gerard Depardieu and His Films Banned in Ukraine (Aug '15) Aug '15 -TheExam- 3
News Depardieu compares Putin to Pope John Paul II (May '13) May '13 truth 10
News Depardieu, in tax fight, gets Russian citizenship (Jan '13) Jan '13 wow 9
News Depardieu to meet Russian leader (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Depardieu, in tax fight, gets Russian citizenship (Jan '13) Jan '13 PolskaHusaria 2
News Actor Depardieu hits back at French PM over tax... (Dec '12) Dec '12 samaiden89 7
News Pennies over patriotism: Stars fleeing new Fren... (Dec '12) Dec '12 european2012 1
More from around the web