Racine: 'Take your hands off me,' I said nicely enough - Ruidoso News

Full story: Ruidoso News
George Thorogood was rockin' the boogie on "Bad to the Bone" at the Inn of the Mountain Gods Ballroom when some guy got up from his seat near the stage and stood right in front of a fan in the audience having a good time. Full Story
Gabriel Murrieta

Capitan, NM

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Ruidoso Uptight? Tell me something new. Most of the locals are vocal and righteous when it comes to their opinions, but intolerant when challenged. It is especilally the case for those from Dallas, TX.
Cope

Eagle, ID

#2 Dec 28, 2010
I was there for that concert,just in time to see prince booed off the stage,worst place to see a concert,If you were sitting in the cheap seats like I was ,you get a kind of sea sick feeling as Mick Jaggars lips are way out of sink with the sound as it reachs your seats, at the far end of the stadium.I just sat there with my eyes closed,It was bababad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Thorogood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy 63d Birthday, George! (Feb '13) Feb '13 Fact of the Matter 1
Jim Ladd Joins SiriusXM (Feb '12) Feb '12 SiriusXM_Elisa 1
Thorogood to rock Musikfest (Mar '09) Aug '09 Aint so Bro 7
George Thorogood to play East Peoria (Feb '09) Feb '09 kat 2
Classic Ad Watch: The Buick Grand National Is B... (Nov '06) Nov '06 Carman 1
•••
•••

George Thorogood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••