Singer George Straits' Brother Dies

Singer George Straits' Brother Dies

There are 2 comments on the KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Singer George Straits' Brother Dies. In it, KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi reports that:

Autopsy results are pending in the death of Buddy Strait, the brother of country singer George Strait.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi.

Batavia, NY

#1 Apr 15, 2009
My prayers go out to the Strait family on the death of (Brother/Uncle) Buddy.
I've read, before, how important "family" is to the Straits....God Bless you all.
Rest in peace, Buddy....please give Jenifer a hug for us.
George, Norma, "Bubba" .... Our Lord knows your grief & sheds tears with in HIM
John and Maria Rico

Kerrville, TX

#2 May 21, 2009
Our most sincere condolances to the Strait family. May God bless you with comfort and peace in your hearts as only He can give.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Strait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America to choose George Strait or Alan Jackson... Sep '15 marespooscats 1
George Strait Releases New Single, 'Let It Go' (Apr '15) Sep '15 marespooscats 2
George Strait, Garth Brooks Dominate News... (Jan '15) Mar '15 marespooscats 2
The Cowboy rides away tour (Sep '12) Dec '14 marilyn 2
News Why Carrie Underwood's Stand For Gay Marriage I... (Apr '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Kelly Clarkson welcomes baby girl (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edward Baxendale 1,..not... (May '13) Jun '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
More from around the web