Swift diverse at Music Awards

Swift diverse at Music Awards

There are 3 comments on the CANOE story from Apr 5, 2009, titled Swift diverse at Music Awards. In it, CANOE reports that:

The music of George Strait and Taylor Swift couldn't be more different and still be called country, and yet they are two of the genre's hottest stars heading into Sunday's Academy of Country Music Awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CANOE.

Sandy

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 16, 2009
How do you get a song published and on the radio, Miss swift?
Samantha pa

Haddonfield, NJ

#2 Jun 29, 2009
taylor you rock on my favorite song is love story i wish i could meet you in person.
Samantha pa

Haddonfield, NJ

#3 Jun 29, 2009
taylor i know your buzzy but can you come to elkins west virgina i will be their thursday friday sATurday sunday and i,m leaving monday morning and miss. swift keep rockin on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Strait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Strait Releases New Single, 'Let It Go' Apr '15 David Faas 1
George Strait, Garth Brooks Dominate News... (Jan '15) Mar '15 marespooscats 2
The Cowboy rides away tour (Sep '12) Dec '14 marilyn 2
News Why Carrie Underwood's Stand For Gay Marriage I... (Apr '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Kelly Clarkson welcomes baby girl (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edward Baxendale 1
....FARMER...is...GOD,..not... (May '13) Jun '14 SHYKORA PAUL arts 2
News Your Week in Music: Shakira burns veil as runaw... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Taylor Swift 1
More from around the web