Auction for George Straight's Hat- Ha...

Auction for George Straight's Hat- Hall of Fame Induction- Autographed

Posted in the George Strait Forum

Jason Saulters

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Place your bid now for this Resistol George Strait branded cowboy hat with George’s autograph on the underside of the brim! This King of Country Music secured his reign in early November 2006 at the 40th Annual CMA Awards as he was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. George Strait was the second artist elected in the "Career Achieved National Prominence Between 1975 and the Present" category.

This hat was originally sold by Country Music Broadcasters during a CMT Auction in November 2006 shortly after George was inducted into the hall of fame!!! It is rumored to be the hat that George Strait wore at the CMA Awards in 2006 the night he was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, however I am unable to confirm or authenticate that rumor. I've had the hat since the auction, and it has rarely been taken out of it's original Resistol box.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Strait Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alice's "Buddy" Strait George Strait's Brother ... (Apr '09) Jan '16 El chapo 32
News America to choose George Strait or Alan Jackson... (Sep '15) Sep '15 marespooscats 1
George Strait Releases New Single, 'Let It Go' (Apr '15) Sep '15 marespooscats 2
George Strait, Garth Brooks Dominate News... (Jan '15) Mar '15 marespooscats 2
The Cowboy rides away tour (Sep '12) Dec '14 marilyn 2
News Why Carrie Underwood's Stand For Gay Marriage I... (Apr '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Kelly Clarkson welcomes baby girl (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edward Baxendale 1
More from around the web