Kennedy Center to honor Barbra Streis...

Kennedy Center to honor Barbra Streisand, Morgan Freeman, others

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Kennedy Center to honor Barbra Streisand, Morgan Freeman, others. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Barbra Streisand , actor Morgan Freeman and country singer George Jones will be honored by the Kennedy Center in December along with choreographer Twyla Tharp and musicians Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

dave

AOL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
bab's sucks, Why honor that hag.
Bud lite

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2008
dave wrote:
bab's sucks, Why honor that hag.
You're asking ME?
hmm

Lansing, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2008
Bab's is a liberal and that's why the arts community is honoring her
OLD PRO

Delray Beach, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2008
They are giving her one last chance to krap on the republicans! I hope this time she moves out of the country when McCain wins! She is a where! Did I miss spell that?
John Lennon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2008
Is Morgan tagging babs yet?
Bull Gator

Lehigh Acres, FL

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Babb’s, like Hillary, must really be put out by McCain’s pick, particularly after they found out that Palin is no loser.

Sadly, by trying to denigrate McCain and Palin, Streisand has essentially been “hoist on his own petard,” showing, once again, that the Dumbocrats are, indeed “that Stupid.” She would have been more credible had she tried another attack mode, or just kept her mouth shut. But that’s something that she has always had a difficult time doing. I think it’s called hoof and mouth disease, and Babb’s is on the “critical list.”

As for Hillary, as someone has already pointed out, she now “finds herself too clever by half,” and in the ironic position of having to forcefully support Obama. If McCain does wins, Hillary won’t be the first woman anything. She and Slick, are being swollowed up by their own game.

“I love it when a plan comes together!”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Supernaw (Apr '08) Nov '15 Louisiana Fan 104
......FARMER..is..GOD,..not.... (May '13) Jun '14 paul shykora arts 3
News Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
George Jones (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Sanchez 1
News Penn's Peak anniversary (Nov '13) Nov '13 Spirit of James T... 6
News Where there's a will, there may be a pet trust (Jan '09) Sep '13 Jong Darty 3
News Tom Petty Blasts Modern Country Music (Aug '13) Aug '13 The truth 1
More from around the web