Streisand, Freeman, Tharp, Jones and ...

Streisand, Freeman, Tharp, Jones and 2 members of The Who are K...

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Streisand, Freeman, Tharp, Jones and 2 members of The Who are K.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Kennedy Center honorees, from left, pianist Leon Fleisher, actor Steve Martin, singer Diana Ross, musician Brian Wilson and film director Martin Scorsese.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Bull Gator

Lehigh Acres, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2008
Anybody interested in a wager that she doesn’t show up?

Somehow, I just can’t imagine this mouthy, New York, blow hard broad, sitting down to a dinner hosted by the Bush’s. The only way she shows up, is to mouth-off and try to embarrass Jr. and Laura.

Would she do that considering the so-called dignity associated with this award? In a “New York minute!” Streisand has neither honor nor integrity and is totally classless.
Rick

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2008
Barbra Striesand? In the Bush era? WOW didnt anyone thinkl about this before nominating this hag.....she has said some horrible things abut Bush , his father and now Bush is to sit there while she gets honored...hopefully this brooklyn broad will get sick and not attend..it would make her look foolish, after the disrespectful way she has treated the President. Cant wait to see George Bushh's face when he has to honor this wack job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Supernaw (Apr '08) Apr 4 Robin W 107
......FARMER..is..GOD,..not.... (May '13) Jun '14 paul shykora arts 3
News Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
George Jones (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Sanchez 1
News Penn's Peak anniversary (Nov '13) Nov '13 Spirit of James T... 6
News Where there's a will, there may be a pet trust (Jan '09) Sep '13 Jong Darty 3
News Tom Petty Blasts Modern Country Music (Aug '13) Aug '13 The truth 1