Country Singer George Jones Hospitalized

Country Singer George Jones Hospitalized

There are 4 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Mar 29, 2012, titled Country Singer George Jones Hospitalized. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

Country music legend George Jones has been admitted to a Nashville hospital after suffering from a reported upper respiratory infection.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

scott douglas

Nelsonville, OH

#1 Apr 2, 2012
he got to get better so he can do the one of a kind shows , if you never been to one you should soon, get better george,
Randy

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Apr 2, 2012
I though he died yeers ago. he was a good singer I think but i didnt lusten to him except that one song about devil went down to georgia it us good but hr was kind of fat but not as fat as my freend we call bignut. we call him that because him have on nut that is huge but the other is the normal size like mine. i have never seen it but he tol us he was birn like way. he said it is as big as baseball but I dont want to see I hope that george j gets ok and lose some waight so I cam see him sing that song behind close doors again
mike

Crossville, TN

#3 Apr 3, 2012
Randy wrote:
I though he died yeers ago. he was a good singer I think but i didnt lusten to him except that one song about devil went down to georgia it us good but hr was kind of fat but not as fat as my freend we call bignut. we call him that because him have on nut that is huge but the other is the normal size like mine. i have never seen it but he tol us he was birn like way. he said it is as big as baseball but I dont want to see I hope that george j gets ok and lose some waight so I cam see him sing that song behind close doors again
You been drinking
BuryMohammed onEaster

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 6, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You been drinking
Inquisitive statements are designated and with a "?" at the end. Learn a minimal amount of grammar and typing skills before you post, Mikey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
......FARMER..is..GOD,..not.... (May '13) Jun '14 paul shykora arts 3
News Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
George Jones (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Sanchez 1
News Penn's Peak anniversary (Nov '13) Nov '13 Spirit of James T... 6
News Where there's a will, there may be a pet trust (Jan '09) Sep '13 Jong Darty 3
News Tom Petty Blasts Modern Country Music (Aug '13) Aug '13 The truth 1
News Randy Travis released from hospital (Aug '13) Aug '13 Estelle Lopes 3
More from around the web