Toby Keith charms 11,000 at Colonial ...

Toby Keith charms 11,000 at Colonial Center

There are 25 comments on the The State story from Mar 12, 2006, titled Toby Keith charms 11,000 at Colonial Center. In it, The State reports that:

Toby Keith's not a gifted singer like George Strait, George Jones or Conway Twitty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Dog Dummy

Houston, TX

#22 Apr 9, 2008
I do like some of Toby's music, but he's so full of himself. I wouldn't what my children to aspire to his vanity!
Denise

Tulsa, OK

#23 Apr 11, 2008
KAC wrote:
<quoted text>
Toby or Brad have a way to go before they can even be compared to the best ENTERTAINER that's
KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!
Kenny is due to be knocked off his EOTY throne, and Brad is just the one who can do it. Kenny's vocals and songwriting ARE wonderful, but he is not the triple threat that Brad is with his captivating vocals, truly amazing songwriting, and his totally astonishing guitar skills. Plus Brad is SO gorgeous! And he has a full head of hair; oops, did I say that? Sorry Kenny!

Since: Apr 08

Clearwater, FL

#24 Apr 11, 2008
Hey where did everyone go?
KAC

Nashville, TN

#25 Apr 11, 2008
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenny is due to be knocked off his EOTY throne, and Brad is just the one who can do it. Kenny's vocals and songwriting ARE wonderful, but he is not the triple threat that Brad is with his captivating vocals, truly amazing songwriting, and his totally astonishing guitar skills. Plus Brad is SO gorgeous! And he has a full head of hair; oops, did I say that? Sorry Kenny!
Sence it is fan voted this year, it really don't mean the same. It really won't matter who wins it's going to be a joke anyway. Even if Kenny win's. It just don't have the respect that it does when their peers and the music industry vote.

Since: Apr 08

Clearwater, FL

#26 Apr 16, 2008
Hey anyone out there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doug Supernaw (Apr '08) Nov '15 Louisiana Fan 104
......FARMER..is..GOD,..not.... (May '13) Jun '14 paul shykora arts 3
News Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
George Jones (Apr '14) Apr '14 Joe Sanchez 1
News Penn's Peak anniversary (Nov '13) Nov '13 Spirit of James T... 6
News Where there's a will, there may be a pet trust (Jan '09) Sep '13 Jong Darty 3
News Tom Petty Blasts Modern Country Music (Aug '13) Aug '13 The truth 1
More from around the web