10 Best Ringo Starr Solo Songs - AOL Radio Blog

Jul 7, 2010 Full story: www.aolradioblog.com

Forty years ago, when the Beatles split up, some people may have doubted there would ever be a list of the best Ringo Starr songs.

Full Story

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#1 Jul 7, 2010
It would be hard to pick only 10, so I won't even try..........

It Don't come easy,Back off Boogaloo,Photograph,Oh my my,You're 16,I'm the Greatest,Only You,No no song,A dose of Rock and Roll,Heart on my sleeve,Wrack my brain,In my car,Weight of the world,Don't go where the road don't go,La de da,King of Broken hearts,Never without you,Fading in Fading out,Liverpool 8,Walk with you,Other side of Liverpool.

Then there's the songs he sang with The Beatles, couldn't pick from them, all are great.
Zippy

Renton, WA

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Photograph would be on my list and of course It don't come easy.I like Golden blunders too.I wear my heart on my sleeve.So many it's a hard choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... Oct '14 Greg 2
The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
What are the best post-Beatles songs for a solo... (Jul '09) Feb '14 Chris 55
'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' turns 4... (May '13) Jan '14 Chris 71
The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ben ACCF KING 2
woman claiming she is married to George Harriso... (Jun '11) Nov '13 Trixie 4
More from around the web