Mexican media reporting Paul McCartne...

Mexican media reporting Paul McCartney may perform in Juarez

There are 108 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Mexican media reporting Paul McCartney may perform in Juarez. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mexican media is abuzz with the possibility that ex-Beatle Paul McCartney may perform in JuA rez .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Ella

El Paso, TX

#104 Mar 18, 2011
Who will be the people atending the concert?
The cartels and crooked mexican federales?
And the concert will be held....where?
This can't possibly be true. It would be way too
bizarre.
Cro-Magnon

El Paso, TX

#105 Mar 19, 2011
Hector Cornholio wrote:
<quoted text>Quit threatening me !You will be in line in front of me at the photo shoot so that your hideous crooked potatoe nose won't stick out to far I suggest that you wear a big hat.Oh by the way maybe compound W can help that big **** wart on the end of your nose man.
there's nothing that will get you smoked faster on the streets than not minding your own business, and gossiping about people you don't know. Mind your own f--cking busineess.
Buddy Love

Ruckersville, VA

#106 Mar 19, 2011
Cro-Magnon wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing that will get you smoked faster on the streets than not minding your own business, and gossiping about people you don't know. Mind your own f--cking busineess.
Eat dodo Cro Fagnon I was minding my own business before you attacked me you ignoramus El Paso retard.
Buddy Love

Ruckersville, VA

#108 Mar 19, 2011
Junk wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAH, bi-- I saw you selling pictures of yourself on ebay from ten years ago and you can't even give the sh-- away for free.
I saw your face on a roll of toilet paper and I wouldn't even wipe with it you are so ugly it scared the crap back inside.You could not get on E bay because you are a ElPaso reject.
SMOKED

El Paso, TX

#109 Mar 19, 2011
Buddy Love wrote:
<quoted text>I saw your face on a roll of toilet paper and I wouldn't even wipe with it you are so ugly it scared the crap back inside.You could not get on E bay because you are a ElPaso reject.
http://www.yahoo.com/
Fan

El Paso, TX

#110 Mar 19, 2011
Cro-Magnon wrote:
<quoted text>
So sexy, so innocent, so dangerous.
Brent

Renton, WA

#111 Mar 21, 2011
SMOKED wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.yahoo.com/
Fire it up It's 4:20 time Smoke em if you got them.
Kings of Rock and Roll

El Paso, TX

#112 Mar 26, 2011
Apparently there is something interesting Paul McCartney here or his publicist wouldn't release this press release

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
News What are the best post-Beatles songs for a solo... (Jul '09) Feb '14 Chris 55
More from around the web