Young People's Pavilion: George Harri...

Young People's Pavilion: George Harrison Living in the Material World (The Jhub)

There are 1 comment on the thejhub.com story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Young People's Pavilion: George Harrison Living in the Material World (The Jhub). In it, thejhub.com reports that:

There's high, and there's high, and to get really high - I mean so high that you can walk on the water, that high-that's where I'm going.

- George Harrison

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thejhub.com.

Since: Feb 09

Star, ID

#1 Nov 17, 2011
Olivia Harrison has been very generous in putting together this exquisite book. It was also a treat to read about various Harrison family members. From 1965-1969, Louise Harrison lent her voice to a column in a newsletter in a fan club newsletter honoring her son. Postcards George had written various friends and family members; sketches from his school workbooks all paint young George Harrison into sharper focus.

As a bonus treat, readers enjoy the inclusion of quotes by various family members, such as George’s sisters-in-law, brothers, fellow Beatles and various friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Harrison: Rock's Best-Kept Secret (Nov '16) Nov '16 TeeMee 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
More from around the web