Previously unseen George Harrison lyr...

Previously unseen George Harrison lyrics go on show alongside Beatles memorabilia

There are 6 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from May 8, 2009, titled Previously unseen George Harrison lyrics go on show alongside Beatles memorabilia. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Previously unseen lyrics written by The Beatles' guitarist George Harrison have gone on show for the first time at the British Library in London.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Since: Dec 08

Houston,Texas

#1 May 8, 2009
Same question in Paul's forum....Did we have any information about this lyric before...any idea ? Thanks

It runs:Im happy to say that its only a dream when I come across people like you.....
Greg

Thessaloníki, Greece

#2 May 8, 2009
Nice lyrics, great thread Spanish Eyes! I didn't know about this, until now. Well, as the time goes by, we'll get more info.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#3 May 8, 2009
It would be cool if they find some unfinished songs also.George was a private person but he had a lot of song ideas and maybe some songs somewhere that are in a vault.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#4 May 8, 2009
Greg wrote:
Nice lyrics, great thread Spanish Eyes! I didn't know about this, until now. Well, as the time goes by, we'll get more info.
I thought it was interesting Greg ,the lyrics are really pretty.Yes we will have more info for sure. I would like to read or hear Ringo and Paul's comments.

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Houston,Texas

#5 May 8, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
It would be cool if they find some unfinished songs also.George was a private person but he had a lot of song ideas and maybe some songs somewhere that are in a vault.
I hope someone finds them before we will be 64,lol.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#6 May 11, 2009
Spanish Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope someone finds them before we will be 64,lol.
well my friend 56 is coming up soon for me.I would like to hear more George and Dhani together.That is a great Father and son team who both play guitar and sing real well.I think we will Hear Paul and his son soon They have worked together before on Flaming pie.I don't want to wait until I'm 64 that's too long for me to wait. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Harrison: Rock's Best-Kept Secret (Nov '16) Nov '16 TeeMee 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
More from around the web