Paul McCartney and Ringo Star reunite...

Paul McCartney and Ringo Star reunite on stage

There are 28 comments on the www.kpic.com story from Apr 5, 2009, titled Paul McCartney and Ringo Star reunite on stage. In it, www.kpic.com reports that:

An all-star concert on meditation brought Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr together for their first performance together in seven years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kpic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Apr 7, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares turdy?
exactly my point, poopstinger, see post #1...
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#23 Apr 7, 2009
Phil McCracken wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly my point, poopstinger, see post #1...
Whew that's one Cracken poopstringer Phil.What have you been eating? better call Roto rooter Phil Mccrapen. get my point?
Phil McCracken

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Apr 7, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Whew that's one Cracken poopstringer Phil.What have you been eating? better call Roto rooter Phil Mccrapen. get my point?
the only point you have is currently up your rectum...

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#25 Apr 8, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, I own all of Led Zeppelin's albums, tapes, CD's etc. I own ZERO recordings by the Beatles. The Beatles remind me of Obama: nobody can really explain why they like them, only that their friends like them, so they feel like they have to like them as well.
That's not how I run...
Thanks for the compliment about Zep, but don't forget that zep.Pink Floyd,Rolling Stone... or any band couldn't exist if the Beatles didn't revolutionned the Rock music!!

Think twice and try to listen carefully to the Beatles and you'll notice that you missed a treasure!!
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#26 Apr 8, 2009
Phil McCracken wrote:
<quoted text>
the only point you have is currently up your rectum...
Yea it looks just like a McCracken point the butthole surfer.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#27 Apr 8, 2009
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment about Zep, but don't forget that zep.Pink Floyd,Rolling Stone... or any band couldn't exist if the Beatles didn't revolutionned the Rock music!!
Think twice and try to listen carefully to the Beatles and you'll notice that you missed a treasure!!
Zepplin and Pink Floyd are both great groups,but you are right the Beatles revolutionized rock music to a different level.Chuck Berry was a huge influence on the fab four.
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Apr 8, 2009
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure about that. The Stones were evolving about the same time, as were bluesy bands such as the Yardbirds, who gave us the likes of Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#30 Apr 8, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure about that. The Stones were evolving about the same time, as were bluesy bands such as the Yardbirds, who gave us the likes of Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck
Hey Ferguson what do you think of John Mayall and the blues breakers.Clapton was in that band also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Harrison: Rock's Best-Kept Secret (Nov '16) Nov '16 TeeMee 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
More from around the web