Paul McCartney and Ringo Star reunite on stage

Apr 5, 2009 Read more: www.kpic.com 28

An all-star concert on meditation brought Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr together for their first performance together in seven years.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 6, 2009
who cares?
Greg

Athens, Greece

#2 Apr 6, 2009
Not many, just millions.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Greg wrote:
Not many, just millions.
Got that right my friend.
Millions meaning world-wide.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#4 Apr 6, 2009
I understand jealousy. It happens when you're rich and so famous or you have other qualities that people envy...But, some people DESERVE that admiration. Such people are Paul and Ringo. Or Ringo and Paul.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#5 Apr 6, 2009
Greg wrote:
I understand jealousy. It happens when you're rich and so famous or you have other qualities that people envy...But, some people DESERVE that admiration. Such people are Paul and Ringo. Or Ringo and Paul.
Great to see someone caring about the youth.

"Paul McCartney's headlining gig at New York's Radio City Music Hall last weekend raised about $3 million for the David Lynch Foundation, the group said. The funds will go toward teaching 1 million at-risk children to meditate in hopes of giving them life-long tools to overcome stress and violence and promote peace and success in their lives."
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#6 Apr 6, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
who cares?
Any one who isn't a turd that's who now be a nice turd and go flush yourself down the toilet please.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#7 Apr 6, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see someone caring about the youth.
"Paul McCartney's headlining gig at New York's Radio City Music Hall last weekend raised about $3 million for the David Lynch Foundation, the group said. The funds will go toward teaching 1 million at-risk children to meditate in hopes of giving them life-long tools to overcome stress and violence and promote peace and success in their lives."
Thank you my friend for posting this. I feel as much grateful to you as to Paul. And what you posted, makes my point. Some people hate them for being so special.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#8 Apr 6, 2009
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you my friend for posting this. I feel as much grateful to you as to Paul. And what you posted, makes my point. Some people hate them for being so special.
They did something positive, and as you said my friend,there are those who are very jealous of them.
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 6, 2009
Bubba the Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Any one who isn't a turd that's who now be a nice turd and go flush yourself down the toilet please.
take a hike, you fruitcake
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 6, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
They did something positive, and as you said my friend,there are those who are very jealous of them.
I wouldn't exactly say that I am jealous of the Beatles. All I am saying is that whenever i hear their music, I always get projectile diarrhea...

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#11 Apr 6, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't exactly say that I am jealous of the Beatles. All I am saying is that whenever i hear their music, I always get projectile diarrhea...
Funny that you accepted my comment as addressed to you, but anyway, it's too bad you dislike great music, your LOSS.

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#12 Apr 6, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Turd, let's be open minded, shall we ?
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Apr 6, 2009
awc wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you accepted my comment as addressed to you, but anyway, it's too bad you dislike great music, your LOSS.
Chopin is more my cup of tea, though I must say that I have been enjoying a lot of Tchaikovsky as of late...

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#14 Apr 7, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
who cares?
4000 persons in 7 seconds!!
Turd Ferguson

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Apr 7, 2009
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>
4000 persons in 7 seconds!!
For the record, I own all of Led Zeppelin's albums, tapes, CD's etc. I own ZERO recordings by the Beatles. The Beatles remind me of Obama: nobody can really explain why they like them, only that their friends like them, so they feel like they have to like them as well.

That's not how I run...

awc

“Pepperland”

Pepperland

#16 Apr 7, 2009
I love the Beatles because their music is enjoyable to me, it doesn't matter if my friends like them or not.
Been a big fan for 25 years, and it's not because someone told me to, it's because I LOVE their music.
I understand not everyone likes the Beatles, but it doesn't matter, I never became a fan because of other people's likes, but they have millions of fans world-wide.
And to attack Paul and Ringo because they are in their 60's is plain IGNORANT, we all have loved ones in that age range, age discrimination is worse than racism, a bad sickness.
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#18 Apr 7, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a dump nasty turd then flush twice.
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#19 Apr 7, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Amodiun A.D. may just help you wet soggy dodo.watery turd
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#20 Apr 7, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
Chopin is more my cup of tea, though I must say that I have been enjoying a lot of Tchaikovsky as of late...
To each their own turdy
Bubba the Saint

Renton, WA

#21 Apr 7, 2009
Turd Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>
For the record, I own all of Led Zeppelin's albums, tapes, CD's etc. I own ZERO recordings by the Beatles. The Beatles remind me of Obama: nobody can really explain why they like them, only that their friends like them, so they feel like they have to like them as well.
That's not how I run...
Who cares turdy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
News What are the best post-Beatles songs for a solo... (Jul '09) Feb '14 Chris 55
News 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' turns 4... (May '13) Jan '14 Chris 71
woman claiming she is married to George Harriso... (Jun '11) Nov '13 Trixie 4
More from around the web