Olivia speaks about George

Olivia speaks about George

There are 8 comments on the www.thesun.co.uk story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Olivia speaks about George. In it, www.thesun.co.uk reports that:

GEORGE HARRISON was the youngest Beatle, the gentle one, the most handsome. As a songwriter, he was the "Dark Horse", living in the shadow of the towering Lennon-McCartney axis. Olivia Harrison speaks about George.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thesun.co.uk.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Is there some unheard material that might be released one day?

I have some ideas about that. Some are closer to completion than others and, with those, I would ask for some help.

This is a very nice interview with Olivia.

I still hope there will be a George boxset of unreleased songs.
Unstoppable McCartney

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2009
awc wrote:
Is there some unheard material that might be released one day?
I have some ideas about that. Some are closer to completion than others and, with those, I would ask for some help.
This is a very nice interview with Olivia.
I still hope there will be a George boxset of unreleased songs.
Great article........remaining hopeful.:o)
Bye for now Allan. This last 2 articles made my day.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 12, 2009
Olivia is so right on I can see why George Loved her and married her.She is classy and so cool.Her and Dhani are two of my favorite people.Dhani is so much like George in looks and personality.He inherited George's coolness I guess.
Greg

Athens, Greece

#4 Jun 13, 2009
Great, thanks for posting it. "Ain't She sweet"? "Dark Angel".
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#5 Jun 15, 2009
Greg wrote:
Great, thanks for posting it. "Ain't She sweet"? "Dark Angel".
Yea Olivia seems like a real sweet fine woman.George found a good one when he found her.She saved his life too when he was attacked by clobbering that idiot that stabbed George.She is my type of woman and she stood by George all the way until death did them apart.Her and Dhani are both really cool people whom I admire.
Evan

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jun 16, 2009
pardon me but um i thought they were talking about Olivia Newton John discussing George Harrison

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#7 Jun 16, 2009
Evan wrote:
pardon me but um i thought they were talking about Olivia Newton John discussing George Harrison
Look at the pic Evan, does she lok like Newton, lol.

It's a new interview with George's widow Olivia, check it out,it's very nice.
Bubba the Saint

Seattle, WA

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Evan wrote:
Just goes to show you don't have a clue Evan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Harrison: Rock's Best-Kept Secret (Nov '16) Nov '16 TeeMee 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46