Happy Birthday George, Gone But Never...

Happy Birthday George, Gone But Never Forgotten

There are 7 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Happy Birthday George, Gone But Never Forgotten. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

George Harrison rock guitarist, singer-songwriter and film producer. He would have been 66.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Something

Maracay, Venezuela

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Sixty four ? Not you were not here at sixty four either a week ago at 66 ...you did not grew up old ,you did not see Dhani became a man and what about Olivia ? Somewhere over the rainbow Here Comes the Sun every morning in soft and gentle memories for her....just from you....not I did not forget you George and many fans either !

Rip.

Something

Maracay, Venezuela

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Yes I will still miss you ....forever....

http://www.links2love.com/love_lyrics_125.htm
Something

Maracay, Venezuela

#3 Mar 2, 2009
WHEN WE WERE FABBBBB !!!!!

“ Any problem dudes ? ”

Since: Dec 08

Houston,Texas

#4 Mar 3, 2009
Oh Boy so sorry I missed your birthday but never is too late .......I guess.....
yellowsubmarine9 09

Yorba Linda, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2009
remember.....George is never gone.we still remember him today.On the internet, something said that George found out that his real birthday is February 24! When George was 40 years old! WE MISS U GEORGE!!!!:)
What is Life

Maracay, Venezuela

#6 Mar 9, 2009

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#7 Mar 10, 2009
George's sister still says he was born on February 25th, not the 24th as some say.

George was a beautiful spirit and will always be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets Apr 20 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
News What are the best post-Beatles songs for a solo... (Jul '09) Feb '14 Chris 55
More from around the web