The beat behind the Beatles

The beat behind the Beatles

There are 4 comments on the Highland/Mid-Hudson Post story from Jun 22, 2008, titled The beat behind the Beatles. In it, Highland/Mid-Hudson Post reports that:

John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison must have been surprised, and maybe even a little embarrassed, at the animosity heaped on their friend Richard Starkey - Ringo Starr to us - when he replaced ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Highland/Mid-Hudson Post.

zack zippy

Seattle, WA

#1 Jun 25, 2008
Ringo is great and funny and was a drummer who could drum to anything the other beatles could up with.Hats off to Ringo Starr he is a class act.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

#2 Jun 25, 2008
zack zippy wrote:
Ringo is great and funny and was a drummer who could drum to anything the other beatles could up with.Hats off to Ringo Starr he is a class act.
Great post Zach, Ringo was the back beat of the Beatles.
Not to knock Pete, he had his own style, but Ringo was more spontaneous.
zack zippy

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 26, 2008
Good ol Ringo still going strong at 67 what an insperation to all musicians every where.he is a true showman and still that lovable Beatle
Elton Johm

Columbia, TN

#4 Mar 24, 2010
Someone Saved my Life Tonight hippie wimp .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Harrison: Rock's Best-Kept Secret Nov 27 TeeMee 1
News Paul McCartney in Portland: As good as it gets (Apr '16) Apr '16 Octo Is A Woodpecker 2
News Carl Perkins' other legacy (Sep '10) Dec '15 Outside the gate 6
News The Beatles week ahead: Remembering George Harr... (Nov '13) Feb '15 swadders 3
News All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Greg 2
News The Irritated One (Jun '14) Jun '14 Brendan Feehan 1
george harrison 1974 tour (Nov '07) Feb '14 KJS 46
More from around the web