Weather Channel to mix movies, forecasts

Weather Channel to mix movies, forecasts

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 22, 2009, titled Weather Channel to mix movies, forecasts. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Weather Channel plans to show movies for the first time in its 27-year history, and the first one will be weather-themed. The Perfect Storm , with George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg, will be shown on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

cross

Lufkin, TX

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Please stay family focused, with good morals. Kids need to be able to turn on the "Weather Channel" not having to worry about the fact that it needs to be rated.

I don't have a problem with you having movies as long as it stays clean.
BDT

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 22, 2009
When I turn on the Weather Channel, I want to see the weather, not a movie. I can watch any of the other movie channels for that. Stick with what you do best.
Michael Steele

Loveland, OH

#3 Oct 22, 2009
This will go over as well as Dao Vu as the Weekend now host.

STICK TO THE WEATHER, STUPID!!
Cajundweeb

Baton Rouge, LA

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Hmmm. Perhaps they could play "Twister" with Helen Hunt (flying cows and all!!) one night?
Not Happy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Oct 23, 2009
My wife and I have already stopped watching the Weather Channel in the evening because it's turned into a talk-show format. This just further solidifies our decision. We have plenty of other movie and talk stations already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Clooney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clooney's restraining order Aug 21 Here is what I 54
Clooney Moving To Ireland!! (Mar '08) May '16 richard 13
News Trump Fires Back at Clooney: - He's No Cary Grant' May '16 BILLS ESCAPADES 5
News Donald Trump won't be president: Clooney May '16 BILLS ESCAPADES 4
News Hosting Clinton fundraisers, Clooney decries po... Apr '16 okimar 3
News Amal Alamuddin blows off George Clooney's famil... (Jun '14) Apr '16 Chadknowsall 7
News 'Nobody wants to see anybody age!' George Cloon... Mar '16 kev 1
More from around the web