Catherine Burns

Catherine Burns

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood.com story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Catherine Burns. In it, Hollywood.com reports that:

“The Crucible", starring George C. Scott and Colleen Dewhurst. She made an auspicious film debut as the slightly shy, zaftig teenager Rhoda who is gang raped in "Last Summer”

After completing her studies at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, freckle-faced, strawberry blonde Catherine Burns landed a co-starring role in a 1967 CBS TV adaptation of Arthur Miller's "The Crucible", ... via Hollywood.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood.com.

David Holman

AOL

#1 Oct 29, 2007
Regarding 1969's LAST SUMMER, while I'm sure many men my age (back then) were smitten by Barbara Hershey, I was totally captivated by Catherine Burns as Rhoda. Where is she now? Are there any posted images of her? I'll bet she's just as much a delight today as she was then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George C. Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange but true stories from Academy Awards past (Feb '13) Feb '13 DonkeyEstonkey 6
News Bronte's Bubbles and Heathcliff's Desire (May '11) May '11 Get-Reel 1
News George C. Scott's widow loses round in court (Sep '10) Sep '10 Frosty 2
News Monologue - It's War! Or is It? (Mar '10) Mar '10 Embo willis 3
News General George S. Patton's Speech to the Third ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 purrsilluh 1
More from around the web