Nick Colionne | Keepin' It Cool

Nick Colionne | Keepin' It Cool

There are 4 comments on the Jazz HQ story from Aug 8, 2006, titled Nick Colionne | Keepin' It Cool. In it, Jazz HQ reports that:

Nick Colionne sounds like a lot of guys. You'll hear a bit of George Benson here and a snatch of Wes Montgomery there, Jonathan Butler or Earl Klugh somewhere else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jazz HQ.

Tom

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2006
Nick Colionne is one of the hottest most talented guitar players there is. Be sure to catch a live performance, not to be believed. A real crowd pleaser.
Mary

Jamison, PA

#2 Nov 15, 2006
He is one hot dude, the best guitar playing around, better than Benson, better than Wes Montgomery, better than them all. Don't miss his live performances, not to be believed!!!!!!!!!!
Alessandro Basile

Matera, Italy

#3 Nov 26, 2006
george benson are is a witnesses jehova's ?
Charla

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Nov 27, 2006
Nick sounds like a lot of guys? The reviewer is dead wrong on that one! Nick has a sound that is all his own - funky, R&B oriented and jazzy all at the same time. Don't confuse the fact that his technical ability to play is on the level with Benson with sounding like him!!!! Don't miss this guy, a heck of a showman and you are guaranteed a gret performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Article on George (Aug '15) Aug '15 paltrowitz 1
I Just Found A Fantastic Jazz Song Paying Homag... (Mar '15) Mar '15 serenaspun 1
News George Benson picks five career highlights (Feb '13) Feb '13 jdobypr 1
George Benson GB10 Acetone corrosion and metal ... (Nov '11) Feb '12 Mack 2
News Hill District arts center draws raves (Mar '11) Mar '11 nuts 1
Help to find all texts of songs from While the ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 sleeping_man 1
News Norman Brown: Sending My Love (Jul '10) Jul '10 alewis-chokolatecity 1
More from around the web