Bob Guza: Laura Spencer Returning?

Bob Guza: Laura Spencer Returning?

There are 3 comments on the About.com story from Dec 30, 2009, titled Bob Guza: Laura Spencer Returning?. In it, About.com reports that:

General Hospital Head Writer Bob Guza hints to Soap Opera Digest that Laura Spencer will be returning to Port Charles in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at About.com.

Tracy

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2009
It would be about d**n time! Still will not hold my breath for Genie to return. It just another Guza trick to get people to stay tuned. What can he say?
Demi1952

Kungsängen, Sweden

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Why?why?why? Why can't they BRING HER BACK! She wants to come back, we want her back, the ratings are high when she is around then what is this hate about , huh? Use your brains and bring her back.
GGG

Bedford, TX

#3 Dec 13, 2010
get a grip gh we need her back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genie Francis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Genie Francis returning to iconic role of Laura... (Apr '15) May '15 Naomi 2
News General Hospital's Genie Francis And Sean Kanan... (Oct '13) Jun '14 dmw 14
News General Hospital's Kin Shriner on John Stamos, ... (Feb '13) Jan '14 amw 32
News Genie Francis checks back into 'General Hospita... (Jan '13) Aug '13 amw 9
News Soap innovated, adjusted and succeeded (Apr '13) Apr '13 frank 2
News Laura to return to 'General Hospital' (Jul '08) Aug '11 dmw 12
News Genie Francis (Nov '09) Aug '11 Hi there 6
More from around the web